From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:21:40 -0500
It's odd that there is not some law book that states just what this
is, in legal terms. There must have been local law enforcement
officials, judges, etc. who would need to know specifically what the
law said on the matter.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone