From:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:47:45 -0500
Anne: This is excellent!  All children need to feel that they are both wanted and accepted.  Also many children find history a challenge and boring.  I will consider using this tactic in the future.  This makes history fun and will lead them to start their own journey towards discovering history on their own terms.  Jane Steele.