From:
"Levy, Suzanne S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:07:00 -0500
How about trying your local Civil War Round Table group? There are lots of interested folks out there, many retired and very knowledgeable. There are two active groups in No. Va.; the Bull Run Civil War Round Table and the Capitol Hill Round Table. Try them or call your local history collection at your local library. We have lots of contacts and ideas. There are also Civil War Sesquicentennial Committees in most jurisdictions. The people involved tend to have a strong interest and knowledge of the Civil War era and they may be able to help. Our own committee in Fairfax County is working on a kit for teachers to access and use.

contact me offline if you have further questions.

Suzanne Levy
Virginia Room Librarian
City of Fairfax Regional Library