From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:22:53 -0500
Craig,

I will unsubscribe you. Others more savvy in Internet ways, have done so on
their own. I subscribed everyone to whom I'd made a personal reply in the
past several years, since most such folks are interested in the newsletter
and the website. I will delete you from the subscriber list. After all, you
don't what you time-honored beliefs of modern education upset by reality!

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org