Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:25:40 EST
Greetings again,

For those who are interested and available, Home Going services for Mrs.
Ferguson will be held at Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Church, 3800 Ely Pl.,
SE, Washington, DC 20019 on Saturday, March 20.  Wake at 10:00 a.m., Mass of
Christian Burial at 11:00 a.m. Internment at Arlington National Cemetery.

If you are African American, Native American, Hispanic American (including
Mexican American), or any combination thereof, and either belong to DAR or are
interested in joining please e-mail me: Karen E. Sutton, [log in to unmask]

If you have a Revolutionary War ancestor whom you know or suspect is one of
the above, please contact me as well.  Your privacy will be respected.

Thanks,

Karen E. Sutton, MA
Family Historian
Vice Chairman for Minority Research
National Lineage Research Committee
National Society Daughters of the American Revolution

PS If you missed Part I, check out this website:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/article/largerphoto?contentId=A56708-2004Mar13&thisnode=metro/obituaries&showSky=true&imgId=I56682-2004Mar13

Washington Post, March 18, 2004

Obituary:

Ferguson, Lena Santos

On Thursday, March 11, 2004, Beloved wife of James H. Ferguson; devoted
mother of Serena DeSantos Ferguson Mann and Sonya Dianne Ferguson.   She is also
survived by one grandchild, Greyson Mann; six sisters; two brothers; and a host
of other relatives and friends.   The late Mrs. Ferguson will lie in state at
Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Church, 3800 Ely Pl., SE on Saturday, March
20, from 10:00 a.m. until Mass of Christian Burial at 11:00 a.m. Internment
Arlington National Cemetery.   In lieu of flowers, family suggests contributions
be made in the name of Lena Ferguson to Hospice of Washington, Suite 400, 4200
Wisconsin Ave., NW Washington, DC 20016.   Services by Stewart.