From:
Jurretta Heckscher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:30:47 -0400
Hi, Randy--

So "Hands across the Sea" was dedicated to the Virginia Tech band!
Thanks for sharing this valuable nugget of information.  Have you
passed it along to the VT news office
(http://www.vtnews.vt.edu/contact_us.php)?   I bet they'd be
fascinated.  As you quite rightly point out, it's a poignantly timely
discovery.

Best wishes --

-- Jurretta