From:
Eric Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:21:38 -0500
Quite to the contrary, for the most part the discussion has stayed well away
from polemics and I've found it to be very enlightening.  Thank you to all
the scholars who have contributed their thoughts--it's all been quite
eye-opening.

Keep up the good work.

Best,

--Eric

Eric D. M. Johnson
Proprietor
The Village Factsmith Historical Research & Consulting
http://www.factsmith.com/