From:
Amherst County Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:44:00 -0400
<<The Library of Virginia currently has the Ferrar Papers available on
microfilm in our Archives Reading Room. ... If you are doing research and
are willing to travel a bit to have access to the digital version, both the
College of William & Mary and Old Dominion University have the Virginia
Company Archives database, which includes the Ferrar Papers. And both of
these campuses allow members of the public to use their subscription
databases onsite free of charge.>>
______
Above is the response I received when I inquired about the Ferrar papers and
possible access through VIVA, a sort of virtual library for Virginia.  They
indicated that the current state of cutbacks would preclude contracting for
the digital version at least for the time being, but did offer this for
those interested in researching the papers.

I hope this helps!

Holly Mills
Amherst, VA