From:
Paul Finkelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2008 10:03:28 -0800
The "rejection" was the King's rejection of the VA Colonial Law designed to stop the trade, which TJ referred to in his first draft of the Dec.   I am trying to locate the law passed by VA and the Kings veto of that law in 1772 or 1773.

----
Paul Finkelman
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208

518-445-3386 (p)