From:
John Zaborney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:17:36 -0500
Hello All,

A colleague recently asked me how to determine the value of
$25,000 in 1789 in today's dollars.  I seem to remember a
discussion a while back concerning the value of "older" dollars in
terms of today's dollars.  Can anyone remind me where/how to
figure this out?

Many thanks,

John Zaborney
Assistant Professor of History