From:
Margaret Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:58:09 -0500
I doubt very seriously you can find a single book since the social history
of that period has been addressed in so many books of various genres. One is
particular is "The American South in the 20th Century," edited by Craig S.
Pascoe et al.   I'd suggest you might want to contact Dr. John Kneebone at
Virginia Commonwealth University's History Department and perhaps he might
share some of the syllabus he uses for classes he teaches on 20th century
social history.

Margaret Peters