From:
Adrian Zolkover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:02:04 -0700
Psychotic persons are unable to differentiate between reality and illusions,
or imagination. I am of the opinion this frightening problem is probably
physically caused because of defects in the brain. Hopefully, grown-ups, or
even slobs, know the difference beween conclusions and opinions. I will not
honor opinions, even disgusting opinions, by calling them conclusions.

(Miss) Adrian Zolkover