From:
mcpsrichmond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:51:51 -0400
I, too, like this discussion-- having done educational writing for decades. Dealing with committees (both good and awful) is a challenge; and the hardest part for me has always been seeing political agendas drive the decisions about what information to include and exclude. I had never realized the extent of such history "marketing" and it is wonderful that so many excellent teachers go beyond their mandated textbooks, SOLs, etc.  Gives me hope.

Sent from across the moat at Crabby Castle...