Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:20:12 -0500
Tom, you needn't have apologized, there have been so many off the wall,
beyond the pale, misleading and wrongul statements in recent-time books
written about TJ and in the TJ-SH 'discussion' here at VA-HIST -- but yours
was right on -- in that it pointed out an untruthful statement made at
VA-HIST that, in my mind, is identical in manner to untrue claims made
against Thomas Jefferson.

Anne, please note that Tom apologized to the list for possibly being
off-topic and yet you still came back to push further -- and yes, I looked
at your web site 'dot org,' the one page is obviously soliciting book sale.
And now you're trying to defend your 'oral history' claim that is also
incorrect as even 'your side' says.  C'mon, I believe you're a better person
that what you're demonstrating here.

Neil McDonald