From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:18:42 -0700
I heard many years ago that pic nic, was a derogatory term for African
Americans. I did not research this term, but understood that it referred to
finding and killing a black person, and then having a Pic nic. Maybe someone
else knows exactly what the historical significance is of this word.

Anita

It’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07