From:
Barbara Vines Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:32:58 -0400
Randy, you may want to check the work Tom Bannister has done on the Henrico.
Some of those early grants were not at Jamestowne.

Barbara

Barbara Vines Little, CG
PO Box 1273
Orange, VA 22960
phone/fax 540-832-3473 (evenings)

CG is a service mark of the Board for Certification of
Genealogists®, used under license by board-certified associates who meet
genealogical competency standards prescribed for those programs.