From:
"Como, Tish" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2016 15:43:37 +0000
Mary,

Likewise, while we do not formally recommend conservationists we can share with you the feedback we've received from patrons:

In Dec 2011, a patron reported that she had a great experience with Cat Tail Run Hand Bookbinding http://www.cattailrun.com/  near Winchester, VA; they restored an 1864 family bible.

In 2007 another patron was very pleased with the restoration of two bibles by Gruver http://www.gruvercobookbinders.com at 3342 Bladensburg Road in Brentwood, MD (301-277-3342) and in 2000 another patron paid $125 to have a bible bound by Gruver and reported that they did  "a very nice job."

Will look forward to hearing about your experience.

Tish Como, Librarian

Ruth E. Lloyd Information Center (RELIC)

for Genealogy and Local History

Bull Run Regional Library 8051 Ashton Avenue Manassas, VA 20109

(703) 792-4544

www.pwcgov.org/library/relic