From:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 23:56:04 -0400
Spoken with smoke and mirrors. Thank you, Ms. Wills.

I have not defended Yojsouth or attacked you. Not even remotely. Had you
actually read my post, you would have seen that I asked questions. Questions
to which you did not then or now respond.

You accuse me of wasting good time and space. It is my time, not yours, and
I will spend it as I see fit. As for the space, after reading some of the
scathing posts directed to or about Yojsouth, I felt the questions I asked
just might put a somewhat different light on the matter. You were free to
agree, disagree, or refrain from any comment at all. But, as typical, you
choose to take my post, denigrate it, and strut the holier-than-thou card.

I recommend you read and follow your own words. Certainly if they apply to
you they apply equally to all. I quote:
"Unless and until I hear from the person that does monitor the board, I will
assume that my post are on target. Again, I have received nothing from the
ACTUAL monitors of the Virginia History List, so I will continue to post."
and another "By the way, you do not own the list, and you do not control the
information that flows on it." and another "Again, until the MODERATOR of
the list pulls me aside and ask me to refrain from posting, I will post what
I want. Now when a posting does not pertain to me I tend to pass it up, but
you do not have the same restrains. Are you bored, why don't you get a
hobby, such as Genealogy. After all you are right here at the site, why
don't you use it?" and another "I wouldn't believe you if your tongue came
notarized."
These are your words, Ms. Wills. I did not make them up, change them, or
comment on their worth.

By your own admission you do see and read things from Yojsouth. Otherwise
how do you account for the statement you made below, "...the only time I see
anything from yosouth, is when someone responds and attaches his (mostly
negative) post?" As for me, what on earth does the number of "posts you have
responded to over the last week, let alone anytime prior to that." have to
do with anything?

You are correct about one thing, but you didn't go far enough. Allow me.
This post AND your preceding post have nothing to do with the VA-HIST list.

Tom
Eastern Shore & More
http://easternshoremore.com