From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 21:00:41 -0400
Anne,

Boy, what a piece of revealing information that you are inclined to
believe the TJ/Sally affair and that TJ was "a man" and "a Virginian."
How revealing. No wonder that such people as AGR is able to get by with
printed lies!

Herb Barger

Neil,

"So, to me, "revisionist history" is a rather overused term
for "historical discoveries I don't know about and don't want to know
about".

"Other than Jefferson's affair with Sally Hemings, which I am inclined
to believe just on the fact that Jefferson was a man and a
Virginian,....

"Whether or not it will go on a under-construction page on slavery, is
uncertain. It would be more of  statement that masters often
deliberately
fathered children by their slaves, not necessarily naming Jefferson
until/unless there is some scientific proof."

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org