From:
Clara Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 04:27:09 -0800
Uh oh, time to start counting the chads.

Coats Family History <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Yep, very very interesting.....

http://www.cherokee.org/TribalGovernment/Election/SEResults2007.aspx

It appears the initiative is getting an overwhelming yes
vote...although I'm not sure if these figures will change....seems low
for a 240,000 member Nation...

Hmmm, my guess, Motion for Injunction tomorrow by the Freedmen, we'll
see how the court rules....Treaty or Self Determination....Real
Freedom or Badge of Slavery....

Interesting, interesting, old stuff with a modern twist...:)

Charlotte