From:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:06:10 -0400
High horse or not, you are offering a book for sale on a site which you say
carries no marketing. The URL I provided is on the educationalsynthesis.org
website. It promotes the book, it gives the price of the book, it gives
discount instructions, and it gives guidance on where to purchase. Marketing
is the commercial processes involved in promoting and selling and
distributing a product or service. I would say the page fit nicely into the
marketing definition.

I have been unable to find anywhere, that it is written, that an .org
website "CANNOT carry any marketing." Would you provide your source for this
information?

Tom
South Central Virginia & More
http://socenva.com