From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:09:53 -0500
Each summer we get one or two bountiful crops of figs on three huge bushes
in front of Patrick Henry's Law Library ... ya'll are welcome to visit and
sample the real thing.

Jon Kukla

Dr. Jon Kukla, Executive Vice-President
Red Hill - The Patrick Henry National Memorial
1250 Red Hill Road
Brookneal, Virginia 24528
www.redhill.org
Phone 434-376-2044 or 800-514-7463