Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 04:52:00 -0500
DEAR FRIENDS,
FORGIVE AND PLEASE TOLERATE MY "SHOUTING".......WHICH, ACTUALLY, I AM NOT
DOING.
I AM , VERY SIMPLY, A POOR TYPIST AND HALF-BLIND TO BOOT.
DFM
P.S.
WHO MADE UP THAT RULE, ANYWAY? THE INTERNET IS SO YOUNG MAYBE IT ISN'T TOO
LATE TO CHANGE IT.
P.P.S. WASHINGTON, EDWARD COLES & JOHN PLEASANTS WERE STILL RACISTS....JUST
LIKE TJ AND EVERYONE ELSE OF THEIR DAY.
JUST KINDER, GENTLER RACISTS.