From:
Emily Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:52:32 +0000
Dear Christopher,
   If you are making copies of these things, could you make me a duplicate?
I can send you a check in advance and then if you come across material  on
Virginia you could add it on.
I leave in a week and it doesn't look as if I'll be able to get to Kew
before next summer at the earliest -- if I do have time I'll probably aim
for Simancas first.
  Cheers, Emily

http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07