Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:39:09 -0500
My brother (j. Michael Welton) edited a group of family letters from
Warrenton during  the Civil War....I believe it is called My Heart is
So Rebellious. Fauquier Bank published it about ten or fifteen years
ago. I recall some funny stories in the letters about the town changing
hands....not sure if those were chosen for publication or not. I think
his preface noted the number of times the town chaned hands. Sorry to
be so vague, I just moved and books are not unpacked yet.
Jessica Welton