Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:56:50 EST
Anne,
    No self-respecting historian would use Wikipedia as  a legitimate source.
 You need to go to graduate school and learn about  historiography and the
methodology of writing history.  Your research  methods are lacking.  My 11th
grade students know not to use  Wikipedia.

Cynthia Hasley

In a message dated 11/13/2008 11:45:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,