From:
Paul Finkelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Finkelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2012 10:35:17 -0700
women, married or not, could always testify in court.  They could not testify against a husband (and he could not testify against her) but otherwise they could.

----
Paul Finkelman
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY  12208

518-445-3386 (p)