From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:01:31 -0400
Yes, and it is in many publications but this doesn't change the fact
that it is NOT true, but much of the media is involved in this agenda. I
tell the readers that this book and other similar recent books is part
of an agenda and there is NO proof that TJ fathered any slave child.
Please consult: www.tjheritage.org for a full Scholars Commission Report
(13 top scholars), who found NO proof of this liaison, SO may we not ask
the author........what is your agenda and who is behind it.......not
that I don't know the answer and have for several years. That is why I
founded the Thomas Jefferson Heritage Society.....to counter the biased
research performed at Monticello and provide truthful and accurate
research to the public. We can use financial support at the above web
page address to continue our research.

Herbert Barger
Jefferson Family Historian
Asst. to Dr Foster on the DNA Study