From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:00:59 -0500
Very interesting, thanks for posting this. I mostly agree. History
had to be broadened and made more equitable [I shake my head at some
of the things we were taught in Richmond Public Schools] , but it
seems that in many ways it has gone too far. I can willingly
acknowledge my many failing to my fellow humans, the times I've been
stupid and careless, those I have hurt, but please, can I celebrate
my birthday without carrying around a total guilt package? I am more
than the compendium of my sins. As are we all. Hair shirts are never
productive garments to wear 24/7.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone