From:
Bill Welsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:07:53 -0400

Hi Folks,

It’s a beautiful, sunny day today in Richmond.  The perfect day for a tour.  Unfortunately, the weather for this Saturday is predicted to just the opposite, with 90% chance of rain and all the other nasty things that go with it.  So, Debbie Phillips of Richmond Discoveries and I have decided to postpone the ARRT Richmond’s Revolutionary Patriots Cemetery Walking Tour.  The prospect of spending two hours plus in the pouring rain didn’t seem very appealing.  And it would certainly impact the turnout.

The tour has been rescheduled for Sunday, May 15 at 10 AM.  This is the weekend of the ARRT First Congress, so some of our colleagues from other ARRT’s will be joining us.

I realize that the change will disappoint some of you with potential conflicts, but I suspect that others who were unavailable this Saturday will likely be pleased.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Another reminder about the new date will be forthcoming in early May.  Pray for a sunny May 15!  Thanks.

Bill Welsch