From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:49:15 -0500
Folks,

I recently got a response from a 14 year old girl who was exploring my
Pocahontas site http://www.educationalsynthesis.org/famamer/Pocahontas

She wrote to tell me that the question mark by the date 1595 as her birth
was in error. She said she is 12th generation descendent and an uncle did
some research and found a copy of Pocahontas' birth certificate. I find a
birth certificate a bit of a stretch, and wonder if a baptismal certificate
is in some archives somewhere that gives her date of birth as Sept 17, 1595.

Does anyone have any clue where this young historian got this date of birth?

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.erols.com/apembert