From:
"Johnson, Kirk N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:28:02 -0500
You had--I mistakenly responded before catching up with the list. I had
been away for a couple of days, and didn't realize until hastily
responding that I was answering a day-old post. Also, after I responded
I found a little time to look up the answer on Wikipedia.

Just kidding...

Kirk Johnson
Serials Manager

Prince William Public Library System