From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 14:38:11 -0700
It is really interesting to me that you would not just ignore my posting. My opinions are my own, and not a personal attack on you. Everyone does not share the same opinion of Jefferson. The terms I am using are modern day terms, to identify the actions of a Historical figure.  It would be against everything I believe in to revere someone who did so much to oppress my ancestors.  I respect your opinion, please respect mine.

Anita