From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 20:31:48 -0500
There are several US censuses (Censi ? ) that you should be able to find
this person. Up to 1850 all census were just head of household and numbers
of people by age categories or servitude. Go to the census books, find your
guy by enumeration district and hunt him down the old genealogy way.
JPA
Texas