From:
Debra Jackson/Harold Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 15:54:48 -0400
Don't forget the classic sexual study from the Victorian era, Havelock
Ellis's four volume Psychology of Sex.  It was so controversial that it was
not printed in Britain.  It was printed in English in German--the Germans,
of course, saw this as science--and then smuggled into Britain.

Harold S. Forsythe