From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:39:22 -0400
Proportionally, it might be safe to extrapolate that the percentages
should be about equal. That does not take into account the received
wisdom of the more aggrieved group which on those grounds might be
expected to contain a higher percentage. That would be an interesting
study, if properly nuanced.

I think we can both agree that even 1 racist is 1 too many. Racism is
a corrosive vice, helping nothing and hurting all who come into
contact with it.

Lyle Browning, RPA