From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2011 05:56:23 GMT
 Tune in to the Bev Smith Talks Show Tuesday, June 28th, from 8:00 -10:00 pm (est). I will be taping the show 5:00 (pst), for those on the West Coast. We will be discussing African American Genealogy and other related topics. I will be on the show for two hours and listeners can call in with Questions.Here is a list of the radio Stations:WAOK- Atlanta
WOL- Washington, DC > LIVE
WGBN - Pittsburgh
WURD - Philadelphia
WVON - Chicago