From:
"Levy, Suzanne S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:52:10 -0500
Try Peter Coldham's books. WE have over 24 titles by him on passengers
coming to America. I did notice that his set, "Bonded Passengers to
America" can be searched on Ancestry.com. If you google him or check
your local library's holdings you should get an idea of what to check.

In addition one of my colleagues found her immigrant ancestor who had
had a bit of trouble with the law at:
http://www.oldbaileyonline.org/

The Proceedings of the Old Bailey, London 1674 to 1834
A fully searchable online edition of the largest body of texts detailing
the lives of non-elite people ever published, containing accounts of
over 100,000 criminal trials held at London's central criminal court.

Suzanne S. Levy, Virginia Room Librarian
Fairfax City Regional Library
3915 Chain Bridge Road
Fairfax VA 22030
703-293-6383