From:
John Kneebone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Kneebone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:55:56 -0400
Gregg,

Barring the unexpected, I plan to attend Brent's talk at the Library tomorrow. If you are going to be there, too, I'd like to get more information from you about the symposium and what you need from me. I have office hours at 2 p.m., and the first exam in the Survey class is on Wednesday, so I won't be able to stay after the talk.

See you then, I hope.

John

John T. Kneebone
5107 Caledonia Road