From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:50:38 -0600
Did anyone find out what MANCHOSKUE means?
What tribe did the word or naming of this area come from?
Is there a record of what was produced?
Did any of the Kings come to Texas?
Weren't the Kings and Lees family friends and eventually intermarried with
each other or was this a differnet group of Kings?
Thanks
JPAdams
Texas