From:
Lynchburg Civil War Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynchburg Civil War Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:15:22 -0400
Yes,  If you go to http://www.historicsandusky.org and look up the Audio
Driving Tour you will learn about an audio recording narrated by James "Bud"
Robertson, Jr. which is being used by teachers (along with a packet of
supplimentary materials) in Lynchburg, Virginia to teach the Civil War
history of Lynchburg.

Greg Starbuck
Executive Director
Historic Sandusky Foundation