Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:35:19 -0600
My VA grandmother made her potato salad with mayo, chopped onion, celery,
sweet pickle, and pimento for color.  Sometimes she added chopped boiled
eggs, sometimes she didn't.  Since I'm not a big pimento fan, I always use
chopped seeded tomatoes (firm, not mushy!).

My AL grandmother always made hers with mayo and mustard, chopped onion,
eggs, and dill pickle.  While I have learned to like this version, I always
prefer the version without the mustard!

Jean