From:
"Hope H. Yelich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 16:21:06 -0400
Please, please remember, members of VA-HIST, to reply to an individual only
when your reply is directed to that person, not to the whole list.  Usually
that person's email address is in the "From" line. One of these days I'm
likely to see something mighty personal, which would be embarrassing to all.
<grin>

--Hope

Hope Yelich
Reference Department