From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:19:56 -0500
Her quote is accurate, I saw it many places. Try a Google. Gonzales
did say that. When Lincoln suspended habeas corpus, it was for a
limited time for a war of limited duration. A war in the field,
armies battling armies. This war on terror has been [rightly]
compared more to the war on organized crime, or on drugs, it will go
on for generations.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone