From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 09:19:34 -0400
Got my copies of this CD done by our own Randy Cabell this week. For those
who enjoy historic music this CD is a MUST for your collection. It features
music from 1807, 1907 and 2007, including Randy's own piece "The Trumpeter
of Jamestowne"

For anyone who has not gotten their copy of this CD yet, don't delay any
longer!

For me, the CD's will be Christmas gifts for my five sisters and some of
their children. I am imagining my little grand-nieces and nephews marching
and twirling to this stirring music, and learning to pick out the pieces of
traditional music in some of the compositions.

I am in an American History Book discussion group who is currently reading
and discussing Helen Rountree's book: Pocahontas - Powhatan -
Opechacanough - Three Indian Lives Changed by Jamestown. I have recommended
the CD to this bunch (carefully - the forum will not allow  advertising). I
know that one music teacher in Michigan has already gotten and enjoyed her
copy.

Getting this CD was more exciting than seeing QEII in Virginia via the tv.

Thanks, Randy, for a superb production! The Lehigh University players are as
good as you said they were!

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert