From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 22:02:07 -0500
Take your own advice
BTW
John McCain is a war hero, who sacrificed 5 years of his life in Hanoi and
deserves a tad bit more respect and decency before declaring him a tired old
man and your hero Barry Obama as the most intelligent and brilliant person
since Socrates. I would afford Senator McCain a bit more honor and respect
at least for his service as a pilot and a long term US senator.

JPA