From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 13:12:40 -0400
Right- Henry wanted MORE changes than Madison's Bill of Rights -
structural changes and especially a proposal made by the Va convention of
1788 regarding taxation, etc .... but all I'm challenging is the implied
causation in the quoted sentence from the blurb suggesting that the
anti-federalists sought to keep Madison out of congress SO THAT "he could
not propose the Bill of Rights."

Jon

Phone 434-376-2044 or 800-514-7463

Fax 434-376-2647