From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:07:28 -0500
Howdy ya'll.
Yep, according to the article from a noted yankee Vermont paper, probably a
lot more learned than any of our rural and plebian papers in Texas, WE have
nascent rebellion and secessionist units and movements in our poor and
downcast settlements of Texas. YAY!
Don't forget, I don't care about that little mishap that ended in 1865 it is
still the belief of many of the peasants of Texas still believe we can
either secede or really mess with the USA and divide into 5 other states or
8 more senators. I am not sure if we could squeeze out a rep or two as well.
Thanks to Vermont, we might be able to bring everyone to his or her senses
here. Is it possible that Virginia might not try to become a protectorate of
the Republic of Texas?
Maybe Will and Harry need a foothold back into the North American continent
and we could reestablish our consulate in London.
Thanks again to the elitist and intellectual folks of Vermont.

John Philip Adams