From:
Ray Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:38:50 -0500
Too bad Thomas Jefferson didn't own his own Nat Turner.

Imagine if Jefferson's Turner (and his fellow slaves) murdered Thomas
Jefferson -- possibly denying Jefferson the opportunity to sleep with
Sally Hemmings - then we'd have to debate some other topic on the
Virginia History Listserve.

Anyone have a time machine?

--
Ray Bonis