From:
John Kneebone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:28:38 -0400
Malinda,

At the Library's Web site, go to Digital Library Program, then click on
Virginia History and Culture, then on Virginia Colonial Records Project. The
"pull down" menu of types of searches (I believe that Keyword is the
default) give the option of searching on ship names.

John

John T. Kneebone [log in to unmask]
Director, Publications and Educational Services
Library of Virginia http://www.lva.lib.va.us